Friday, January 02, 2009

Peyton - Right now - 27 months

Weight - between 31 and 32 lbs.

Height - 34 inches (we think)

Latest words - He learned how to say 'I love you' over the Christmas Holidays.  It is the cutest thing.  He is also picking up on new words a lot easier lately. 

Activities - Coloring, Playing with Cars, OUTSIDE and BOOKS!!!

Cartoons - Wow Wow Wubbzy is his latest favorite!  He still loves Mickey and Dora as well. 

He now feeds himself (mostly), he loves shoes, he pats the couch or floor when he wants you to come play with him or read to him (which is almost constantly).  Naps are much harder to come by these days, and the only way I can get him to nap is by taking a ride in the car. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO glad that I'm not the only one who has a Wubbzy fan! Ohmygosh. Landon REALLY REALLY wants him as a b-day cake, yet hardly anyone makes them:0 And I don't really feel like making my own. But he loves that show!