Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Goals

Ok.  So if your wondering why I didn't post my weight this week, it is because it was up and I'm a wee bit depressed.  I have decided to just make a few goals, and not a big - lose 20 lbs by March/April type goal.  Problem is, I'm having a REALLY hard time getting started.  How on earth did I lose 43 lbs?  Of course, right now I'm at a whopping 25 lbs down from my starting weight because I have gained back almost 20 lbs.  SADNESS.

So - Goals. 

1.  Work out 3 times this week.  And today is Wednesday, oh well - nobody said Goals need to start on Monday.  So I still need to work out 3 times before Sunday.

2.  Take my vitamins daily

3.  Track all my calories and try to eat around 1500 calories a day.

We shall see if I keep these 3 goals going until Monday!  Maybe if I do I could at least post my weight again.  Maybe.

No comments: