I really want to set some goals for 2009, and capture them and track them, but so far I haven't even been motivated to figure out exactly what they are. Geez! I guess I'll figure them out eventually, or not. I usually only accomplish about 1/2 of my goals anyway. The two I know for sure are 1. Weight Loss and 2. Exercise.
I was reviewing my goals for 2008 and 2007. My weight loss goal 'overall' was 45-50 lbs. You know what is sad. I was at 42-43lbs lost BEFORE I started gaining weight back. I'm so mad at myself. So - as I've stated before, 2009 goal is 25lbs. Hope I can do that in a few months. I've decided to do calorie counting this time, and limit myself to 1400-1600 calories a day - which is what is needed to lose 2 lbs per week (according to webmd). Enough about that though.
I would also like to blog more. 2006 - 250 posts, 2007 - 154 posts, 2008 - 77 posts. I'm not liking this trend. Would it really be too much to ask to post 2x a week? So that is what I'll try to do, post at least 2x's a week. Twice a week should be enough info to still consider the blog as a way of tracking my life to some degree.
I've also designed a 2009 calendar scrapbook. I plan to capture the year in that album, much like I did with my December album. I'll share more on that once I take some pictures of the cute album.
I decided to take today off - so when I go back to work I will have a total of 2 hrs leave! Yikes. Hope I don't get sick. The plans for today...hum. I made the yummy breakfast casserole again and that is in the oven now. I plan to go shoe shopping for Peyton - it is the hardest thing to find the shoes in the 1/2 sizes. Nike (which is what we buy most of the time) only carries shoes in whole sizes. Then Target did have the 8.5 size, but all the cute shoes were sold out. So I got him a pretty dorky pair of white sneaks. Really, the shoes aren't that bad and he has this pair in 2 smaller sizes, but being all white and most of his pants being dark - they just stick out so bad. Ok - kind of got off on a tangent with the shoes. I also really need to start packing away some of Peyton's clothes that are too small, toys that he has outgrown, etc. We have also decided to do some rearranging in his room, and that will be a whole post within itself.
No comments:
Post a Comment