Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bummer weekend

Eric  has been sick, not sure exactly what it is, but it is some kind of stomach funk and he was sick for most of Friday and yesterday he was weak from being sick, so I'm hoping today will be a normal day.  But yesterday wasn't any fun.  Eric was puny all day and Peyton would NOT take a nap.  We did have fun watching the Transformers movie though.  It was much better than I expected it to be. 

I really wanted to go to the 'old book sale' in Macon this weekend, but I forgot about it Thursday, then couldn't Friday, and yesterday I was not about to go with Peyton w/o Eric, so today is the last chance and I seriously doubt we will make it this time.  Oh well, maybe next year.

Peyton is starting to talk a little better now.  He is saying 'right there',  'in there', 'Daddy's here', etc.  Putting more words together and picking up new ones much faster. 

I'm starting my new diet today.  Wish me luck.  I'm up about 4 lbs from my original 'starting weight'...so if you want to do the math you can.  Lets just say, I don't like it and I'm really going to stick to this diet plan for 30 days.  Please let it be worth it.

No comments: