I've spent most of my day off (so far all of it) doing housework. Not fun. But my house is pretty clean considering. Except Peyton's toy area, which we clean up together a few times a week.
We loved the Valentine's Day dinner at church - and the movie "Fireproof" was really good. I'm so glad that we have found a church that we love so much! Oh and I did take a picture of us before we went to the banquet - but it is horrible. I have got to figure out how to work my camera better!
I'm really struggling with the weight loss thing. I really want to lose 20 lbs before we get pregnant again, but all I seem to be able to do is gain weight. Not a ton - only like 3 lbs since Jan - but I really don't know what to do to get the motivation. All I know is that I never want to be over 200 lbs again, and I'm teetering at right about that weight. I didn't even want to weigh over 200 lbs with my next pregnancy - so if I don't lose some weight that is NOT going to happen. I just wish weight wasn't such a struggle for me. Why do I have to have the genes with low metabolism - and then why do I have to love food so much?
Eric has lost 10 lbs this year so far. At least he is doing something right!
I dropped off all my stuff for the Spring Consignment Sale, and it totaled around $90. So hopefully I'll make around $50 bucks from the sale (they get 30%).
No comments:
Post a Comment