I scored Peyton some great summer clothes at this years spring consignment sale. I bought 9 nice shirts (all name brand - except maybe one), 12 pairs of nice shorts, and 1 pair of jeans. For $56 bucks. Most of the items were Old Navy, Osh Kosh and Gap. That is an average of $2.50 per item. Not bad. Then a very nice pair of bass church shoes that look like they have never been worn, a stool for the bathroom, another booster seat (since his is always at Grandma's), and an easel chalk board. All for $72. Not too shabby. I will probably make about $50 bucks, so I guess that isn't too bad. It is almost like I swap out stuff!
I'm getting excited, maybe just maybe by the sale in the fall we will be pregnant again. Not sure, but you never know.
No comments:
Post a Comment