Monday, February 23, 2009

Day 1 Down

Day one went well.  I actually felt like I was eating too much, and I'm up one pound today...but I know that I was eating only good foods for me and I'm hoping that this is just the start and that I can get this weight loss thing rolling.

Yesterday's meals went something like this:

Breakfast - 2 cups cold cereal, 1 cup milk, 1 piece of fruit and 1 boiled egg (i would never eat that much for breakfast)

Meal 1 - 1/2 chicken breast, 3 cups salad, 1 piece of fruit

Meal 2 - Turkey on whole wheat bread, 2 cups of vegetables, 1 handful of pretzels.

Snack - I had a low fat granola bar

Meal 3 - 5 oz fish, 2 cups vegetables.

Snack - I didn't have a 2nd snack.

That is a lot of food!  Only time I really started getting hungry was around 3pm - so that is when I had Meal 2.  Today's meals are very similar, just changed up a bit.  You have to follow the plan daily b/c some days you eat more calories to jump start your body going again (I guess).  He said it was important to try to not switch up the days too much - so that is what I'm going to try to do.

Good Luck to me today.  I really need a bigger lunch box, mine is about to explode!

No comments: