Peyton is sick, and in bed *at 6pm* so I know I'm going to have a LONG LONG night. He has a fever, maybe pink eye, and possibly a sinus infection. I just hope he doesn't have an ear infection. we have been lucky and somehow not gotten one yet...we will see first thing tomorrow morning.
I've been a little sick for over a week and it is really getting old not being able to breathe through my nose or go anywhere without nasty kleenex stuffed in every pocket. Lovely.
AND we finally got Eric's W2's. And since his old boss is such a complete slacker and didn't take out taxes consistently, our tax return was reduced about $1000. Even more lovely. And we really needed a good tax return to build up our savings again, the last 3-4 months or so we have practically used it all up. At least it is a great feeling not using the CC's, but not having much of a safety net makes life much more stressful.
So I'm off to get a bath, take some Nyquil and go to bed early. What a fun Monday.
Oh, and we were all up late watching the team that we wanted to win the Super Bowl lose - but I must say, that was one awesome game. Maybe the Falcons will make it next year. That is what we will be talking about until the season starts...in this house anyway.
The saddest part of the Super Bowl though - is knowing it is the last game of the season. Knowing that we will not have any football for a LONG time...and that is sad.
1 comment:
Uh, oh! Hope that Payton is back to "normal" soon! (you too!) I think I got the cold you had at the offsite! NOT a good one!
Post a Comment