Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I think I'm getting old

I can no longer eat sausage or hamburger or ham on my pizza.  It gives me horrible heart burn.  I even took all the sausage off - as I thought that was the culprit, but I guess not.  Maybe it was a sign that I shouldn't have been eating pizza (I'm on a new diet/meal plan remember).  but it was going to go bad!  yeah, that is my story.  seriously though, it would have expired Friday, and I paid $8 bucks for it in the deli last week (for Eric) and I didn't want it to go to waste. 

Oh, and I can't seem to function after 9 PM (not AM).  And I wake up really early on the weekends.  I think I'm really turning into an old person.  And a friend emailed me this video today - and I think it goes great with my post.

No comments: