It is time for my 3 month checkup at Emory. I really think that I'm going to be fine, but there is always those little fears that pop in your mind. Today while I was getting ready I forgot and put on my normal bra and a shirt with buttons. Then I quickly remembered, NO, stop, then you will have to change for the X-ray. So I put on a sports bra and regular t-shirt and sweatshirt. That is what I have done the last few times and it has really helped with the X-ray and CT-scan process!
I've done really good on the diet the last two days, but today I don't know how I'll do. I plan to just eat on the road but get something good to eat instead of a burger and fries. Then I guess go back to day 3 tomorrow. I'm down 2 lbs this AM. Hope that it keeps going in that direction. Some people have lost up to 14lbs on this diet, I would be happy with 10. Heck, I think I would be happy with like 5-7, but I would LOVE 10 lbs to be gone.
This morning we are starting off the day picking up Paula and taking her to her chemo treatment. We will be there for about 2 hrs before we have to leave for ATL, so Emily (Eric's sister) is going to bring her lunch and Delon (Eric's Brother In Law) is going to pick her up after the treatment. This will be the first treatment that Eric hasn't been able to take her and bring her home. Emily has been going up there regularly during the treatments too, during her lunch break.
No comments:
Post a Comment