Monday, July 10, 2006

Cha-ching, Cha-ching

This got me $205 on EBAY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I had my room done in Popples when I was little. So, I have held on to a few things just incase I wanted to use it for our baby. But that is NOT going to happen, so I decided to sell it on ebay. I thought, maybe 50 bucks at most, but a whopping $200 bucks. This is a blessing...and I've already said thanks over and over. We can use this money on our vacation next week, b/c I was wondering if we could afford to go at all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Natalie that's great!! $205 - wow. I was such a huge popples fan. Do you remember the movie? Not the cartoon one but the one where they step through the glass or mirror...I think that's how it went. I had the sheets and comforter set too, not to mention a bunch of the furry guys themselves. Ahh...a walk down memory lane.

Anonymous said...

Rock on! I had the white one..wonder whatever happened to him? Hum...

Cari said...

WHOA!!! I can't believe how much that netted! That's amazing! Enjoy the vacation!