I'm excited about the scrapbooking class tonight! I'm going at lunch to print my pictures, since I have been procrastinating and wanted to wait until the very last minute! Ha.
Lunch with Eric today, since I won't get to see him until after then class..I'm leaving straight from work to go to Macon. Today I got in to work early b/c I woke up before 5 and couldn't go back to sleep. Around 5:30 I decided I better go ahead and get up, because if I fall asleep now I'll never wake up to the alarm at 6:10.
Still trying to get insulation in our rafters. I think this is going to take a miracle. None of the companies are returning our calls. If this keeps up, we might just wait until winter and do it ourselves, but I really don't want to keep paying $300 plus power bills.
We went on a walk last night, and I discovered that one of our neighbors on the other side of the neighborhood is a girl I went to high school with. We weren't friends, but we did know each other. Her name is Julie. She has a daughter that is around 7 years old. She also had alot of problems with her builder when their house was getting built. Then we met a set of neighbors. The parents and their daughters family live on the main street into the neighborhood. I don't think I could live that close to my mom...well, I could, I don't think Eric could. Haha.
2 comments:
Have fun at your class Natalie! Everytime I go to the craft store I pass the scrapbooking aisle and I get overwhelmed at all there is for it and how I would even get started. So I don't. But I love looking at other people's pages. You should post some when you get them done!
YAY! Scrapbooking! I love it so! Have a great time. And yes, you should share some of your projects;)
Post a Comment