Thursday, September 28, 2006

Keepin' On

Next week at this time, I should hopefully be able to hold my little boy. That will be BLISS!

It is amazing how I 'think' I have everything ready, but when I get home from work, I can always find MORE stuff that needs to be done. This week, I've done TONS. I've cleaned my tub, bedroom (with Eric's help), re-organized all of Peytons new stuff from the shower Sunday and some more hand-me-downs, cleaned the kitchen, washed more of Peyton's stuff, washed our bed stuff, and I'm sure there are quite a few things I'm leaving out. Eric has also been busy over the past few days. He swept all the wood floors (which is about half our house), mowed the grass, moved is boat (I've been bugging him about this for awhile b/c the grass was growing so high around it that it looked horrible), and some other stuff too.

We got the car all ready with the car seat, baby mirror and sun shade. My SIL is going to have to take a look at it for us before we come home from the hospital though. The seat seems a little wobbly.

Well, another day at work. Only today and tomorrow and I'll be a freebird for 8 weeks. I'm sure those 8 weeks will fly by, but I'm so excited.

And tonight, around 8:00, I'll be whinning b/c that will be when the season premier of Smallville airs, and I won't be able to watch it. Then I will repeat this at 9:00 with Supernatural. Oh Please Cable/Dish network Gods, PLEASE pick up the new CW station. PLEASE!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's called nesting. You're getting your nest ready... which is good because afterward you'd only want to look at your precious thing and not have the energy for anything else.

But that's ok. For me looking at my children is still the most amazing thing in the world.

Good luck.