Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Goodwill or bust

Well, I busted. Couldn't find ANYTHING at Goodwill. I don't know if it is because I'm a larger size now or because more people shop at Goodwill, but I just can't find good clothes like I used to. I used to have to get a buggy and at the end chose between the things I liked b/c I would have half a buggy full. I didn't even find anything in the 'goods' section. I usually find a basket or book or something to buy. So, I wasted my lunch break.

Today I finally finished a project that I have been putting off for awhile here at work. I now have my application working on touch screens throughout the complex. The first few weeks might be a little shaky while I work out all the bugs, but at least it is finally being used.

I'm feeling much better today, and hopefully by tomorrow I'll be back to my 'normal' self. I really need to be working out to help me lose weight. Currently I'm down 6, so 14 more til the March 15th deadline. I'm planning on going to the gym tomorrow and Friday either after work or at lunch.

And I forgot to mention this in yesterday's post - but while I was gone to visit Aunt Marie, Eric cleaned almost the whole house. AND started organizing the garage. It was so nice to come home to a super clean house!!! Thanks Sweetie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Eric! What an awesome surprise. I usually have to drop strong hints to Ryan about how great it would be to come home to a clean home. What a sweetie Eric is...mad props.

Randi said...

Aww...way to be Eric:) He's a keeper!