Monday, January 22, 2007

I'm sick yet again!

Well, I am sick again. I have 'medicine head' big time. I'm going to go home a little early and take a good nap so I'll hopefully start feeling a little better.

The dress I ordered didn't fit at all. It was HUGE! Which I guess is a good thing, so I ordered this in two sizes. And since it is a suit, I can wear it to work when I have important meetings - and it was only $35 bucks.

http://www.onestopplus.com/clothing/Tall-long-skirt-suit-by-Allison-Woods.aspx?PfId=18796&DeptId=11588&ProductTypeId=1

Over the weekend, Peyton and I went on our first ever overnight trip. We went down with Aunt Kat to see Aunt Marie (the one that had the double knee replacement). Peyton did so good. He was even a great baby when he was up way past his bedtime. And he slept great at Marie's house. I on the other hand did NOT. I was so happy to be home last night!

The Saints lost, but the Colts won. So - one of the teams I wanted to win did. Now I can't wait for the superbowl. We better have our big screen tv back by then (it is in the shop AGAIN). They give us a loner when the TV is in the shop (because we bought the warrenty) and the stinkin' loner stopped working. It won't cut on. So we had the 'big' 19" in the living room. I can't believe that is what we used to watch all the time. It seems so tiny now. But Eric moved the 19" into our room and the 36" into the living room so it isn't so bad. I could easily live wiht the 36" - but Eric is the one that loves the big screen.

1 comment:

Heather said...

That suit is really nice!

And I hope you are feeling better soon!! Being sick is no fun :(