Highlights from Peyton's third month:
- Peyton can hold his head up now
- He is sleeping around 6-8 hours each night - without waking up.
- He was sick for the first time (and second, and third)
- He weighted 12lbs 4 oz at his 2 month checkup and 13 lbs 1 oz at 2 1/2 months
- He can smile really big now and loves to smile for Daddy
- He has started 'talking'. He coos a lot, especially when he is excited
- He is playing with his toys now, he reaches for them, touches them and holds them
- He loves Baby Einstein, and watches the video so contently at least once a day
As for me, I'm LOVING the bedtime routine and his good sleeping. I put him down around 7ish, and he usually sleeps until sometime between 2-3:30, then I feed him again and he sleeps for another 4 hours or so. It is great. And he is sleeping in his playpen and hasn't slept with me in over 5-6 weeks. We are getting close to putting him in his room, but our monitor has interference for some reason. Both of them. So until we figure out that problem, he will stay in our room. He is also getting so vocal. I 'talk' with him all the way to work every morning. He just coos and makes sounds back and we carry on our little conversation.
1 comment:
He's growing so fast! Isn't it fun when they start to talk? I love having conversations with babies :)
Way to Grow Peyton :)
Post a Comment