I haven't posted any pictures in a while, so here are a few new ones. He is getting so big and strong. You can see how well he is holding up his head and his big beautiful smile! Oh how I love to kiss those cheeks.
Natalie, what a doll! He really is so strong and big! I love those blue eyes. So he can almost roll over? I was wondering when that starts to happen. So glad God has blessed you with such a healthy baby boy.
4 comments:
Oh My!! He is so handsome:)And I can't believe how FAST he is growing...I remember when you were pregnant with him! It sure does fly doesn't it?
Gosh he is sure growing fast! What a strong handsome boy :)
He is absolutely beautiful!! He looks like he's doing great.
I hate when they have to get shots. It's the worst.
Natalie, what a doll! He really is so strong and big! I love those blue eyes. So he can almost roll over? I was wondering when that starts to happen. So glad God has blessed you with such a healthy baby boy.
Post a Comment