Thursday, April 05, 2007

1/2 a year old

Peyton's first year is already 1/2 over. It is hard to believe he is six months old already. Lots of changes during the last month. He has TWO teeth, they just cut through his bottom gums on Monday (or that is when I noticed them). He is eating baby food and loving it...and he is {this} close to sitting up alone. He can sit for a few seconds now, but then he will lose his balance and fall, so I can't leave him sitting without being right there. And he is getting better at it every day. He is also talking up a storm. Or at least his version of talking (jibber jabber).

And he is now 18 lbs and 27 3/4 inches. Growing so fast. Before I know it he will be crawling around and pulling up on stuff.

He still loves Baby Einstein and his jumperoo. He is starting to laugh out at funny stuff all on his own now (without us trying to get him to laugh). If you stick out your tounge, he laughs at you.

This last month I was kind of slack about taking pictures. I'll have to do better this next month. And I can't wait to show you his Easter/6month pictures. They went really well last Saturday, but the photographer had two days of photoshoots all day, so it will take her a while to get all the pictures uploaded to her website.

2 comments:

Randi said...

Boy does it go fast! I can't believe how fast my child and all my blogger buddie's children are growing! It sure is fun watching them all grow though:) So sorry you got blocked from work:0 Yikes. I hope are able to find time to post at home.

Heather said...

Happy 6 months! Time just flies :)