We take the NFL draft VERY seriously in our house. We watch for weeks leading up to the draft and get very excited on draft day. This year, the Falcon's had the number 8 overall draft pick. Most Falcon's fans (including us) were very excited about the prospect of trading up in the draft to get Calvin Johnson, but it just didn't happen. I really don't know all that much about our draft picks, except the one that played for UGA, but all and all I think we did pretty good. We shall see in a few months when football season is back.
And here is a picture of Peyton from his first draft day. We joke that he will be in the draft 21 years from now, I mean, parents can dream right??? Of course, it doesn't really matter what he becomes, we will love him regaurdless.
2 comments:
awwww, what a cute face!!
Your husband has dreams of the NFL and mine does for the WMBA. Oh our husbands and sports. I love it though!
Post a Comment