Thursday, April 05, 2007

I've been BLOCKED

I knew it would happen sooner or later, and today was the day. Work has blocked my blog, bloglines, and a few other sites I go to. And yes, I know that I should not be on the internet at work, but I get all my work done and only check blogs when I need a quick break or during lunch. I get all of my work done.

Now I'm worried about how I can keep my blog updated regularly. Maybe if I switch to typepad or wordpress I can post via email. If not, I'm going to have to get into the habit of posting from home. This is very important to me because I already enjoy looking back at my entries from 2004 and 2005, and overtime I have really started to value my online diary/journal. Blogging also helps me with my journaling for my scrapbook pages. I can't scrapbook events right after they happen, and sometimes it will be a while before I can get around to it, so having the journal/blog to look back over helps me remember the details of the events that I want to remember

1 comment:

Heather said...

That sucks. When I was working, I would have hated to be blocked :(

Hopefully you can still blog regularly, both for you and for us!