Friday, April 27, 2007

Another one down...

Another work week has come to an end. YEAH!!!

We have been getting lots and lots of calls on our house lately - but we still haven't had anyone come look at it.

I went to Goodwill again this week, and I got Peyton another pair of nikes and a few books. I also bought a little girl pair of Nike's that look brand new and listed them on ebay. The Vera Bradley purse that I bought last week sold for $21 so i made $18 bucks off of it. I also listed two old cable modems, and hopefully they will sell for a decent price.

I also bought two books (used) for my summer swap buddy. One is a year of crafts for children and the other is a knitting book. Hope she likes them. I'm going to go to some yard sales tomorrow and hopefully I'll find some stuff for the swap and ebay. I used to sell lots and lots of stuff on ebay and I always had 'me' money in my paypal account - so I hope to get that going again.

It is Friday night and we are about to go eat somewhere and go shopping. Tomorrow I have a wedding shower to go to, and we also have my nephew's birthday party. I think we are going to go to Target - which is one of my favorite stores! The baby section in our Target just got remodeled and the size DOUBLED! Which is just great.

Next Wednesday we leave for Orlando, so I also have to get some shopping done for the trip. Stock up on drinks and all the stuff Peyton needs. I want to buy a little ducky float for him to swim in and I already bought him a floppy swim hat a few weeks ago (another Goodwill find).

1 comment:

Heather said...

You sure get good finds at Goodwill! I look in thrift stores from time to time but I can never find anything good.