Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Pet Peeves

- People dragging their feet when they walk.
- Not covering your mouth when you sneeze/cough
- Buying plants/trees that haven't bloomed yet, and buying all of one color, then months later when they do bloom you realize that you have one or two out of the bunch that was labeled the wrong color
- Bad drivers
- When they have EVERY size (shoe, clothes, etc) except the size you need
- Being interupted and then forgetting what I had to say by the time I get the chance to talk again
- Kids that have NO discipline what so ever
- People that are mean to me (or others) for no reason
- Gas prices
- Car prices for hybrid cars so I could try to avoid the gas prices and be good for the enviornment, but I can't b/c they are too expensive
- Getting out of the shower and realizing you don't have a clean towel, or worse, no towel at all
- Realizing after you went to the bathroom that you don't have any toilet paper

No comments: