I created a list of all the things we buy at the grocery store on a regular basis. This way, as I see we are running out of something, I will check it off the list and know to buy it next time. I also added a section for the 'today's' list, so that will be the list of all the specific things just for this trip. This is how I organized the list, and I'm sure I'll have to add more stuff. The plan is to print out a few of these, have them on the fridge and mark things as needed over the week and then take the list to the store for the next trip. I typed this up in excel, so my list all fits nicely on one page and i have boxes next to each item so I can check it when it is needed. I'm hoping this will help me shop smarter and not constantly forget something (or a few things) everytime I (or Eric) goes to the grocery store.
Cleaning Supplies
Pine Sol
Scrubbing Bubbles
Swiffer Stuff
Toilet Cleaner
magic Eraser
Kitchen Supplies
Paper Towels
Paper Plates
Ziploc Baggies
Aluminum Foil
Dishwasher Soap
Jet Dry
Liquid Soap
Trash Bags
Laundry
Detergent
Dryer Sheets
Stain Remover
Peyton's Detergent
Condiments
Ketchup
Mustard
Worsheshire
A1
Jelly
Mayo
Medicine
Allergy/Sinus
Advil
Advil PM
Pepto Bismol
Nyquil
Aleve
Baby Oragel
Baby Tylenol
Misc
Candles
Air Freshener
Febreeze
Candy
Regular Purchases
Decaf Tea
Sugar
Sandwich Stuff
Milk
Eggs
Sour Cream
Cheese
Tortilla Chips
Salsa
Salmon
Crab Meat
DP/Pepsi
Choc Milk Mix
Green Beans
Pistachios
Lean Cusines
Lean Pockets
Crab Meat
Spag Sauce
Spag Noodles
Cereal
Cookie Dough
Icees
PB Crackers
Granola Bars
Oreo - 100 cal pack
Peyton
Diapers
Night Diapers
Wipes
Formula
Cereal
Juice
Baby Food
Bottle Liners
Personal
Deoterant
Shampoo
Conditioner
Eric Shampoo
Body Wash
Tooth Paste
Tooth Brushes
Pads/Tampons
Toilet Paper
Razors
Today's List
This is where I list all the things needed for dinners/lunches, etc until next time
1 comment:
That is a great idea. It saves you a lot of time just to run errands all at once.
Amanda
http://thetimemastery.com
Post a Comment