This is my list of goals for the year. I said that each quarter I was going to revisit these goals to see how I am doing. I'll put my progress out beside each one.
These are the things that I wanted to work on during the first quarter. I’m not stressing this list at all, if I don’t get around to them, they will just get pushed back to the next quarter.
- Lose 20 lbs (nope - I'm down 14, but that is better than none)
- Exercise a minimum of 3 times a week (nope)
- Organize all of my craft and scrapbook stuff (almost!!!)
- Scrapbook at least 3 times a week after Peyton goes to bed – or do whatever makes me happy for an hour or more. (some - not lately, but I was doing this at first)
- Get involved at church again (big fat NO - we really need to work on this)
- Finish my 'special' secret project (yes and no, it has become a 'work in progress')
And these are things I would like to get done over the next year.
- Organize the garage
- Plant grass in the back yard
- Get shutters for our house
- Move Eric’s car (the one that isn’t driven) into the garage
- Learn how to knit
- Make the bonus room upstairs a play area for Peyton before his first birthday
- Organize the guest room, get the junk out of there, put the bedding ON the beds, hook up the tv and get the bathroom done (it needs a good cleaning, shower curtain, towels, hardware, etc.) DONE ALREADY!!!
- Finish my china cabinet refinishing and move it into my scrap/craft room for storage
- Get a family picture done that we like
- Buy or make a bed
- Visit JR and Johnnie Done already!!!
- Visit Aunt Kat
- Make a few gifts for Christmas
**************************************
So, these are the things that I want to work on for April, May and June.
- Lose 15 lbs. More would be great, but that is how much I lost Jan-Mar, so I think that is an achievable goal.
- Exercise a minimum of 3 times a week - going back on the list
- Scrapbook at least 3 times a week after Peyton goes to bed – or do whatever makes me happy for an hour or more. This is important for me time!!!
- Get involved at church again
- Start planning meals/lunches better. This will help reach my weight loss goal.
- Organize the garage
- Plant grass in the back yard
And these things stay on the list:
- Get shutters for our house
- Move Eric’s car (the one that isn’t driven) into the garage
- Learn how to knit
- Make the bonus room upstairs a play area for Peyton before his first birthday
- Finish my china cabinet refinishing and move it into my scrap/craft room for storage
- Get a family picture done that we like
- Buy or make a bed
- Visit Aunt Kat
- Make a few gifts for Christmas
No comments:
Post a Comment