7 random facts:
1. I'm left handed. But I played sports right handed.
2. When I was in Kindergarten, I tried to skip school by staying on the playground after the bell rang. I stayed out on the playground (and hiding in the woods around the playground) until lunch. That is when I decided that I wanted to try to sneak into the cafeteria to get something to eat. To this day I'm still curious how no one noticed the kid out on the playground ALL morning. That was my first trip to the principals office.
3. I got saved in the 6th grade after attending a GA's camp.
4. My first car was a Pontiac Firebird that was number 117 of 500 (I believe) of the Bandit II series. It had a huge bird painted on the hood, and it had t-tops. Boy did I think I was cool. I only had it for about a year though b/c it kept breaking down and then my parents got me a nice used Honda.
5. I have worn a size 9.5 shoe since the 6th grade. Thankfully I grew into my feet. And I wore a womans size 6 in the 6th grade also - and I was 5'5". In the 5th grade I was taller than all my teachers. Luckily, now that I'm older, I LOVE the fact that I'm tall.
6. I used to collect all things 'dolphin'. My infatuation with dolphins started in about the 10th grade when I got to swim with dolphins in the wild on a deep sea fishing trip. I have swam with dolphins twice and i cannot wait to do it again.
7. In HS, I had the best tan ever. We had a pool, and I would lay out for hours during the summers. Well, after I graduated I decided that I was going to take much better care of my skin and I stopped laying out and I started using sunscreen with SPF in it anytime I went swimming/outside. I still don't layout. And I'm glad that I have made this decision. My grandfather used to be a lifegaurd in his 20's, and he has had to have LOTS of skin cancers removed in his old age. My dad (51) just got his first skin cancer removed. Hopefully I won't have this issue since I started taking care of my skin at such a young age.
No comments:
Post a Comment