I sent off my Crafty Daisies Summer Swap package today. I was 2 days early!! That is pretty impressive for me. I can wait until the last minute to do stuff like this, but not this time.
So, my swap partner will be getting 2 books, 1 premade scrapbook ready for pictures and personalizations, one blank scrapbook, one card making kit, one pack of handmade cards, a garden apron with 2 gardening tools, a girls dress pattern and one yard of bright and colorful fabric.
I hope she likes everything. I see all the talent out in 'webland' and I just hope she isn't disappointed in the gifts that I made for her. I would be happy if I got my package though, so hopefully she will too.
The package was $11 bucks to ship. I thought that was kind of high, but the two hardback books might have made it a bit heavier.
And now I cannot wait until I get my package!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment