Sometimes I will come in to type a blog post and sit here trying to come up with a title for WAY too long. Must say, I do love this new 'autosave' that blogger is doing, so I don't have to stress typing a long long post and then losing it due to computer or blogger issues.
Monday night, Ashlee came over and we went walking for over an hour. And I mean 'power' walking pushing strollers. My legs hurt so bad on Tuesday - mainly my shins. I always had problems with my shins - I used to get shin splints really bad back in middle school and sometimes they seem to come back.
The last few nights Peyton has been getting a little better. He still isn't sleeping through the night again, but all i've been having to do when he wakes up is pat him on the back and he will go back to sleep. Now the goal is for him to stop needing me to do that and we should be back to normal. Hopefully once he cuts these top two teeth and gets used to his bed that will happen.
And speaking of beds, we need a new one so bad. Ours is HORRIBLE. We both wake up every morning hurting. And with Eric's bad back, this might need to be moved to the top of our 'need to purchase' list. Maybe that is what we should put our Christmas money toward. Oh, if we could only win the lottery.
1 comment:
There is nothing worse than a bad mattress, but they are so expensive! Hope you get that soon, it truly is a worthy investment.
Post a Comment