Thursday, May 17, 2007

How funky is your chicken

I'm in a major funk today. Eh. I'm so tired and moody and at times I have wanted to cry for no reason. Well, there are reasons, but it isn't like they are new. I've been stressed about money and running on a lack of sleep for quite a while. Every weekend I do get to catch up on my rest but usually by Wed or Thurs the weeks stresses and lack of sleep really catches up to me. By Friday night I'm ready to go to bed at 8:00 - make that Wednesday night - since that is what we all did last night. It wasn't even completely dark outside and we were all in the bed asleep.

I think I have come to the conclusion that I just cannot do everything. Weekends go by way too fast and during the week after a long day at work and home, by the time I get Peyton to bed (he is usually asleep by 8-8:30) I just want to go to bed. I haven't had time to sew or scrapbook in months (except for one afternoon when a friend came over). I'm seriously thinking about switching to digital scrapping - I just haven't done it yet - mainly because i have tons of supplies that I need to use. I want to switch though b/c I wouldn't really need an 'area' of the house dedicated to scrapping. I would just need a computer. And I'm very good with computers. I mean, I'm a 'Computer Scientist' for peats sake. So how on earth have I not gone to the 'dark side' and started doing stuff digital?

No comments: