Lately, Monday's have been really hard for me. I'm not quite sure why, but I just start getting sad before the day is over and I just want to be at home with my family.
Sunday was fun. I have my SIL over along with two childhood friends just to talk and catch up and see each others babies. Ashlee has a little boy about 6 weeks older than Peyton and Crystal's little boy is about 6 weeks younger than Peyton so it is going to be fun watching them grow up together. Ashlee also has a little girl that is almost the same age as my niece - so they had fun playing.
Usually on Sunday I get this 'i've wasted my whole weekend' feeling, but I didn't get that last weekend and i'm so glad. I really enjoyed the weekend - spending time with Eric and Peyton and then having some girl time for a few hours on Sunday. I also completed my first EVER digital scrapbook layout on Saturday night and I think I might be HOOKED. It was lots of fun and super easy.
Peyton has been having very rough nights lately. I'm praying that it is his teeth or a growth spurt, so hopefully this will end soon. Getting up over and over at night is NOT any fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment