Sunday, May 27, 2007

Weekly update

These are the highlights from last week (since I have become a bad blogger).

- Monday I went walking with Ashlee
- Tuesday we went over to eat at Eric's parent's house
- Wednesday we worked in the back yard and got the big 'dirt' area seeded and Peyton and I went on a very short walk. It is very hard to stay motivated to keep going when you are walking by yourself.
- Thursday - exercised twice and Eric went on an overnight fishing trip with his friend Jonathon
- Friday the three day weekend started! I got off work early and the three of us took a very nice long nap.
- Saturday Peyton and I went to quite a few yard sales - and I spent a whopping 50 cent. Funny how when you go to these sales, sometimes you really get some great cool stuff and other times you pretty much waste your whole morning looking at junk.

Today we are working on two small flowerbeds in the back yard - the area that we are putting them in is hard to cut with the lawn mower - so it gets overgrown very fast. I'm going to put down some of that plastic weed liner and then plant maybe one or two plants, and cover with pinestraw. I really want these areas to become as 'maintenace' free as possible. if this weed liner really works, we will put it all over the large front beds this winter when it isn't too hot.

No comments: