Thursday, May 03, 2007

Tagged

I was tagged quite a while ago by Heather , and I just haven't had a minute to post this...so here are the answers to my questions.

Three Things That Scare Me:
1. Losing Eric or Peyton
2. Cancer
3. Roaches
Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. Eric
2. My Dad
3. My cousin Joey

Three Things I Love:
1. Scrapbooking
2. Rock Music (mostly 80's bands - how bad is that???)
3. Computers - I'm such a geek sometimes

Three Things I Hate:
1. Grocery shopping
2. Using credit cards
3. People that are always LATE

Three Things I Don’t Understand:
1. Quantum Theory (how you can be in two places at once)
2. How I could possibly be wrong when I know I'm right
3. How I can wear one size in one store, another size in another store, and why I can be wearing size X while trying on new clothes and NOTHING in that size fits.


Three Things On My Desk:
1. Bills
2. Pictures/Photos in frames
3. Printer

Three Things I’m Doing Right Now:
1. Working
2. Praying that I don't get a migraine today
3. Wanting to be on vacation

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Travel
2. Make a million bucks (one can dream, right?)
3. Be a missionary

Three Things I Can Do:
1. Program
2. Sew
3. Cook

Three Things I Can’t Do:
1. Bowl
2. Run
3. Admit that I'm wrong because i really don't think i am (i'm working on this one)

Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
1. Your gut instinct (always!!!)
2. Music
3. The Bible

Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
1. Someone putting you down
2. Your bad thoughts
3. gossip (that's a hard one)

Three Things I’d Like To Learn:
1. How to knit
2. Woodworking - how to make furniture
3. to learn from all my mistakes and hopefully not repeat them

Three Favorite Foods:
1. Anything mexican
2. cheese
3. Dr. Pepper

Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:
1. Smurfs
2. Dukes of Hazzard (yes, i was raised in the south)
3. Gummi Bears

Three Things I Regret:
1. Having cc debt
2. gaining weight and not doing something about it sooner
3. not firing the contractor that built our house in the beginning

No comments: