Sunday, May 27, 2007

Sick again

I know this is only his 4th or 5th time being sick, and considering that he is in a daycare (inhome but still) this is probably a pretty low number - but that doesn't make it any easier when he is sick. I had him sleeping in his bed all night again - for about 4 nights last week, and then he gets sick and guess where he ends up - back in our bed with me holding him all night.

Poor little guy has a hard time breathing. Everytime he would dose off to sleep, he would wake back up coughing. Last night was a little better and he stayed in his own bed until 5 - but he is still quite sick. I hate this.

But on a good note, his top teeth are FINALLY breaking the surface. I didn't think that they were ever going to come in. He has been drooling triple time the last few days and I guess this is why.

I don't know if I have posted about his crawling yet, but he is crawling like crazy. He is all over the place and into everything. We are constantly telling him 'no' (which I do not believe he is old enough to understand) and going across the room to bring him back to his area - only to go get him again in a few minutes. He also loves crawling after the dog - who is a moving target - so it is funny to see him 'chase' her around the room.

Another thing that is new, is he will cry/whine if you leave the room. Especially if you came into the room and didn't play with him before leaving, then he gets angry.

His little voice is so hoarse right now from being sick, that when he is trying to cry/whine you can't really hear him. Kind of nice - but I know that if he sounds like this that his little throat is probably very sore. Hope he is better by the end of the holiday weekend.

No comments: