Drama is back in full force. My sister is pregnant. She is so happy, but I think she needs to be knocked upside the head. Why doesn't she realize that she keeps making her life harder and harder. She is finally starting to get her life on track and finally starting to be a good mom to her boys but then this happens. I couldn't imaging having a baby while in college much less the two boys she already has. She can be so stupid sometimes. She says that she is going to stay in college and I hope she does, but honestly, if she does I will be totally shocked. At least she will HOPEFULLY have 2 years in before the baby comes so she would at least have an Associates degree. Thank God she has agreed to have her tubes tied.
My sister has been dating this guy for over a year, and they have been living together for about 9 months or so now, and he has a decent job, but still. She is so dense. Maybe she just doesn't realize how much money it costs and evertyhing about a baby b/c she never had to pay for anything and she never had to do it all alone, she always had my mom, me or their other grandma helping out. She just got herself her first house (trailer) and he has a decent job, but she has no idea how much everything really costs b/c she has never had to pay for evertyhing. I'm so frustrated. and what if he leaves her? i mean, they are engaged and have been since christmas, but still. she will be left with 3 kids. She is only 24. Damon is almost 4 and Dilyn will be 8 by the time the baby is here, so at least the spacing will be good.
And why does it seem like all the girls/women that shouldn't have babies are so fertile it is crazy. Then people like me have to jump through hoops to get pregnant. I really hope we don't have any problems with the next baby (in about two years). I guess that is one thing we will just have to wait to see.
Her two boys, Dilyn and Damon, have the same Dad. Of course, C (her fiance now) is more like a dad to them than their real Dad. I could write a book about how sorry he is. Damon even calls C daddy now. Those poor kids are so confused because htey have so many people taking care of them throughout their life. C is really excited, and so is his family, so I guess that will make up for how NOT happy our family is. And I don't think he is going anywhere, but if he did, she wouldn't be able to support them.
She is now expecting to borrow all of our baby stuff, but we want to have more kids and I don't know if she would take good care of everything and we have to use it all again at least one more time. Of course, we have alot of her hand-me-downs from the boys, but it isn't like she actually paid for any of that. I guess I'll just wait and see how it goes before i start stressing everything.
She is about to have one hell of a reality check. She has never had a job, a checking account or her own house to maintain. They are moving into a house this month - so she will have a few months to hopefully figure out how to make it all work before the baby comes (due date Dec 18th).
1 comment:
I'm right there with you!!! I just found out my (younger) sister is pregnant again and it's kind of the same situation! Why don't they THINK before bringing another person into the world???
Hopefully everything will work out well since she has such a supportive fiance.
Maybe you could just give her back the things she loaned you - that way you aren't really losing anything technically. (that's what I did)
Post a Comment