Yes, I'm up and blogging right now, at 2:30 in the morning. Crazy. I can't sleep. I'm thinking about work and stressing this position. I think i'm going to take it, but there is not going to be a raise involved, so i'll be taking on more work and stress for nothing. I do think this will set me up for the next step in my career though, so hopefully it will be worth it in the long run. I've been talking with my boss about it alot over the last few days, and she agreed that if i decide in 6 months that I do NOT want to be the team lead, then i can step down and she can try to find someone else to fill the role.
I just mopped the laundry room floor, again. I have to do this daily. Jasmine (dog) is getting old and she is way overweight, and i think that she has bladder problems. I leave out pads for her to use the bathroom on, but sometimes (most times) her 'accidents' don't stay on the pad. So, if i want my laundry room to smell half decent, i have to mop and clean it EVERY day. Every single day. And if i wait a day (which i do occassionally) and just shut the door and try to forget about it, it really bothers me and i stress about the fact that i didn't clean the room that day. Yesterday was one of those days. so, as i lay in bed awake this morning, i was thinking about that stupid laundry room and decided to get up and clean it.
hopefully now i can go back to bed and get some decent sleep before the alarm goes off at 6am.
1 comment:
I hope you got back to sleep!
Post a Comment