Yesterday, this was my day.
1:00 AM - Up to check on Peyton. He was making sleep noises, but it is hard to tell the difference through the monitor
2:30 - Up to check on Peyton again.
4:00 - This time Peyton really was awake, so I brought him back into our room and put him to sleep in the playpen/bassinet.
5:00 - He is up AGAIN. He must be hungry, so I make a bottle and feed him. He falls back asleep quickly and I decide to turn off the alarm and just be late to work considering I didn't get much sleep that night.
6:15ish - Peyton is up for the day. I get up and get us ready.
6:40 - Leave for work (and I'm running late)
7:00 - Drop Peyton off at Ms. C's
7:15 - Get to work only 15 minutes late.
11:00 - Go to walmart to pick up a group baby shower gift for a co-worker.
11:40 - Go to post office to mail out the stuff I sold on Ebay last week.
12:00 PM - Back at work
2:00 - Leave work to go to the gym
3:00 - Pick Peyton up from Ms. C's
3:20 - Get home
3:30 - 5:30 - I played with Peyton some, cleaned the kitchen, cleaned out the fridge, put a load of towels in the washing machine, mopped the laundry room floor (dog accident), fed Peyton a juice bottle, organized all the baby food in the kitchen cabinet, loaded the dishwasher, check email, post on blog
5:30 - Time to feed Peyton his dinner. Green Beans and Oatmeal.
5:50 - Make a peach cobbler and set the timer so it will cook while Peyton is getting his bath.
6:00 - Peyton was cranky, so I gave him his bath early
6:30 - 7:00 - Give Peyton a bottle, put towels in dryer, load the washer with another load of clothes, put dinner in the oven (leftover pizza - nothing fancy today), clean the living room up a bit b/c Eric's parents are coming over.
7:00 - 7:45 - Relax a little while Eric's dad visits, eat our pizza and peach cobbler (what a combo - but I wanted some cobbler bad).
8:00 - Try to put Peyton to bed, but he wasn't ready, so he came back in our room to watch a little TV with us
8:30 - Feed Peyton his nighttime bottle, rock him and put him to bed.
9:00 - Let the dog out, take towels out of dryer (they are not folded yet), put other load of clothes in dryer, feed and water the dog
9:15 - I'm in bed, too exhausted to do anything but watch TV for about 15 minutes before I go to sleep.
9:30 - Asleep
10:45 - Check on Peyton b/c he is making noises in the monitor - just sleep noises.
Then the day starts all over again. Whew, no wonder I'm too pooped at the end of the day to do much for 'myself'. Have you ever tried to capture everything that you do in one day. It is alot of stuff!!! And I'm sure I forgot something.
1 comment:
Whew...Girl you just made me tired;) It's never dull being a mom huh?
Post a Comment