Friday, April 13, 2007

Trip to the library

Yesterday at lunch I went to the library in search of some craft books (need some help making that stuffed bunny). I found two good books on making softies - so I'll give it another try soon.

I also was looking for a book on Time Management. I feel like I never have enough time at home to get all the stuff that needs (or wants) to be done. I wanted to get an easy read that could maybe give me a few ideas on how to better utilize my time around the house. I found a book that is geared toward working mom's that focuses on using my Project Management skills from work and applying them to the house. i've only read about 15 pages, and it seems okay so far. I'm anxious to get to the 'meat' of the book and hopefully get some tips to help me manage my time.

And on a completely differnet subject, Peyton pooed in the tub last night. YUCK! Eric and I both about puked cleaning it up. He has been sleeping in his bed for a few weeks now, but he still ends up in our room before the night is over, but lately he has been sleeping longer, until 3ish before waking up and me coming to get him. I'm sure i could put him back to sleep in his room, but it is just easier to bring him into the bed with me for about 20-30 minutes and then once he is back asleep good, i put him in his playpen bassinet.

i'm so glad that it is friday. hope this weekend is a great one!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Yuck! I've never had that happen, thank goodness.

if you get some good time management tips, send them my way - I need them too!