Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I've officially been christened

I've been pee'd on, spit up on, puked on, and snotted on, but not until Sunday night had I been pooped on. Not once, but twice. Fun stuff!

Peyton has been sick since Saturday night, but Sunday during the night was when he got bad. His fever was almost 103, and he was so HOT, so we started getting a little worried. I gave him a lukewarm bath sometime around 3ish. Well, after the bath i wanted to check to see if his temperature had come down any. And it had. And he pooped on me while I was taking his temp. Then I handed him to Eric to put back in the bath, and while handing him over, he pooed on me again.

Then on Monday night he pooed in the tub again. Just wonderful...

The last two nights have been horrible. He can barely breathe through his nose and his two front teeth are sooooo close to coming through. His gums look like they hurt so bad. I think that it is the teeth coming in that is hurting him the worst, not the cold. My poor little guy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AHHH Natalie, that is horrible. For both of you! Yeah, poo is not one I care to have painted on my body. Poor guy, you can't even get upset because his little body is under attack. Hope he feels better soon.