Thursday, June 28, 2007

841 pictures ordered

Wow. For $50 bucks. I ordered pictures for 2005, 2006 and 2007 pictures. What a great deal.

The house is mostly clean for Dad's visit. He will be here late tonight - so i won't get to see him until in the morning, but tomorrow I'm hoping to take off a little early to get to see him more. My brother and sister and their families will be coming over for dinner tomorrow - so I'm going to make spagetti. Something pretty cheap and easy.

I'm down 20 lbs now. Hope the pounds keep dropping. I went to the butts and guts class Tuesday and i'm still super duper sore. I was going to go to a cardio class tonight - but i was too pooped and I had to clean the house. Eric did most of the cleaning, but there were still a few things that needed to be done. Now the house is all ready, Peyton is hopefully down for the night and Eric is fishing - so I'm off to scrapbook some!!!

No comments: