The last post was number 350 - wow. It seems like just yesterday I was writing post 300. I still consider switching to Typepad often, but I'm lazy and I don't want to have to pay to blog, so I'm still here.
Aunt Kat is coming today!! Yeah. I love visiting with her. I hope to get to spend some time with all my nieces and nephews too. I haven't seen the two babies (Kane and Annie) since Easter, so it will be nice to see how much they have grown over the last two months. Babies change so much in the first year. I also really want to get a picture of the 3 babies (Peyton and them two) together. We haven't done that yet.
Today I hit Goodwill at lunch. I thought I found a steal (a bjorn baby carrier), but it wasn't priced so they wouldn't let me buy it. It has to go to the back for pricing before they would let anyone buy it. I was kind of angry, because there have been times in the past that i wanted to buy something that wasn't marked and they just got the manager to mark it then, but the policy has changed. Figures. I think i'm going to go by there tonight to see if it has been marked and is back out on the floor. I know that it will not last long though. It looked brand new.
I'm excited about going thrifting tomorrow. Last weekend I stuck out big time, and the weekend before, so i'm hoping that this weekend I will strike gold.
We have been working in the yard alot lately. We are trying to get grass to grow in the back yard and we created two flower beds. Still need to plant the flowers in the beds (lantana) and paint the front door.
Last night a big piece of the tree in our front yard broke off. It is blocking the driveway and road. This is the third time a huge limb has fallen off this tree. And the pieces that break off are so big they could be considered trees all by themselves. We had a tree triming service come out today to cut the limb up and take it off.
Can't wait to start the weekend!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment