Friday, June 15, 2007

Hope all my junk sells

I really hope that the yard sale goes well tomorrow. If so, I will have an almost clear garage, money for Eric's father's day gift and HOPEFULLY some money left over to save for whatever i want!!! Please please please!

I cleaned and mopped the kitchen and laundry room tonight so that I will not have to do it over the weekend. Eric also washed two loads of laundry for me, so only about 2 more and my laundry will be done for next week.

The weight watchers thing is going pretty good so far. I just find it hard to know exactly the 'points' when I eat out, so I just try to chose good foods and then hope that I'm on the right path. I can't wait to see the scales start to move again.

And sometimes I just get so mad a myself. I'm a very thoughtful person, always thinking about sending cards to people, making stuff for family (especially the little ones), etc. I just usually don't get around to it. Or if I do, it is late. My Dad's Father's day card for example. I never got around to making him one, so I bought him one today - so there is no way that it will make it in the mail by Father's Day. since it is going to be late anyway, i'm thinking that I should make it a priority to get it finished this weekend and in the mail on Monday. If your going to get a gift late, wouldn't a GREAT late gift be better than a store bought card? Or, his birthday is in two weeks, maybe i could make it up to him then - by having him a great gift ON TIME!

I also bought some film today for my Pop's camera. Hope to get some pictures taken this weekend. It has been so long since I have bought film that I had no idea what to get. I got a 400 film, so I hope that is the right kind. Also, there were only about 4 films to chose from - and I was at Walmart - so I'm thinking that people just aren't buying film much anymore. I think that by this point, just about everyone has gone digital. And if not, they must buy the disposable cameras - because there were a ton of those for sale. Anyway, I'm sure I'll learn some leasons along the way, and HOPEFULLY end up with at least a few good shots.

I better get off to bed, i'll be up early tomorrow getting this yard sale set up - again.

No comments: