I have put in 4 hours overtime in the last two days and it is already taking a toll on my energy level for the week. I'm ready to go to bed right now, and it is only 7:00. I was very happy when my walking partner called to cancel our walk today. I think that would have taken every ounce of energy that I had left.
I really need to get my Dad's father's day present finished and in the mail ASAP. I'm making him a card/mini scrapbook. That will be my priority today and tomorrow and then as long it is in the mail by Thurs he should have it by father's day.
Peyton keeps having good nights followed by a couple of bad nights in a row and then a good night again. I hope tonight is a good night. i really don't understand what is going on, he did better at 10 weeks than he is doing now. last night i did give him more milk before bed, and he slept soundly until around 11ish without waking up and then around 1ish we had a horrible storm come through so he was in the bed with us for the rest of the night. In our room, his bed is near 4 windows, so I didn't want him to be near the window during the storm.
No comments:
Post a Comment