Thursday, June 14, 2007

Gonna start 'watching' it

Yeah, I've decided to do the weight watchers thing. I've heard so many success stories, and since I've been pretty much stuck at 17-18 lbs lost for quite a while, I've decided to try it. I'm not going to go to the meetings, but I have a booklet and points counter that I'm going to start counting the points with. I hope that this is going to be just what I need to help jump start my weight loss journey again. I know that I can lose that 50 lbs (33 more to go) this year! Go Me!!

i took the ad out for the yard sale yesterday and it was $40 bucks. I better at least break even on this thing, and if I don't, I'm not ever going to do this again. I really hope to at least make $100 bucks. You can see my tone has changed quite a bit after last weekend. Heh. Hopefully everything will work out and I can get some of this stuff off my hands and make a few bucks in the process.

Tomorrow I might just leave work a little early. I have put in 6.25 hours over this week and boy am I ready for the weekend.

No comments: