Friday, June 01, 2007
Pulling Up
I can't believe Peyton is already pulling up - yesterday was the first time I saw this and he didn't just do it once, but he is doing it over and over. It is amazing how quickly he has picked this up. He hasn't been crawling all that long, and even now it still seems more like an army crawl than an 'up on all fours' crawl. But that doesn't slow him down one bit. He can get across the living room now in about 5 seconds. I guess I just thought he was going to be a little slower to start walking because it seems he took longer to sit and crawl, but maybe not. I guess we shall see, but I'm thinking if he is pulling up now - walking can't be too far behind. I bet he will be walking before he hits 10 months. We shall see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment