Friday, May 19, 2006

Baby Furniture...

I found a great deal on some Pottery Barn furniture on Ebay. It is located in North Georgia, about 3 hours away. 2 pieces, never used but not in box (probably returns), for $699. The baby bed in the current magazine is $699 alone, not including shipping. But, the changing table/dresser is also include which is $550 in the magazine. So, it would almost be like getting one free. However $700 still seems like too much money. And the color is 'natural' wood, so it is very light. Not the color that I would have picked out, but it is nice. I'm going to think about it, and see what we decide to do. It would be a VERY LONG drive to go get the furniture, but it could be worth it. URGH. Why can't great deals like this pop up in good ole Warner Robins???

1 comment:

Cari said...

Yay for the furniture! Doesn't it start getting sooooo exciting when you start buying all the fun things! I just found your blog today and am glad to hear things are going well for you and Eric. Sending lots of (((hugs))) your way!

-Cari