I haven't updated about how productive I was on Saturday. Let's just say VERY! But, then Sunday was a total loss. I didn't even get dressed all day, and we had pizza delivered, so neither one of us even left the house. I read another book Saturday-Monday, so that probably has alot to do with me not being productive on Sunday.
Yesterday, I went to the doctor, then to Walmart, the unloaded all the groceries and cooked dinner, then instead of laying around and watching tv or reading, we went to Sears. We need a new battery for our lawnmower - so that we can cut the grass. We also got a blower so that we can try and keep our driveway clean...then we stopped for ICE CREAM at bruisters. The best ice cream in town. Yummy!
I saw my Grandma at Walmart. One of Ray's (her husband) sons took them to get groceries. It is so sad that they can't drive anymore. Mom and I also take her sometimes, but I don't see her enough. We used to do stuff together all the time, but over the last year or so I have switched jobs, built a house, etc and I'm not always there for her like I should be - especially now that she needs me more.
I sold $83 worth of clothes on Ebay. Of course, I paid for them recently too, so it isn't completely profit. I resold all of the maternity clothes that I have gotten over the last few months that either didn't fit, or that I just didn't like. At least I have money in my paypal account now to buy more stuff when I find what I like. I've had my eye on a Vera Bradley purse for a while now, I just really can't spend $50+ on a purse, just not my style, so I'll find a used one that I like eventually. I love the picadilly plum and sherbert patterns, and the turquoise and brown pattern that they have. My cousins have TONS of Vera Bradley, it is so pretty!
Dilyn has a baseball game tonight. We are going to try and go...
And yesterday I did get to hear the heartbeat. It was 139 bpm. I know that is in the 'boy' range, but I also know that it isn't 100% regardless. We will see. I have been thinking GIRL this whole time, but now I'm really not sure. I guess we will see tomorrow!!!
1 comment:
Can't wait to hear Natalie!!! Sending you some *~* open leg wibes *~* so baby cooperates!
Post a Comment