Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Confession

Of course, I honestly DO NOT CARE about having Heather pg with me at the same time. I don't care that my baby will not be the 'baby' of the family for very long. Honestly, I'm so beyond excited that I wouldn't care if every woman in the whole family was PG.

What I do care about now is very selfish. Very! I know that now Heather is going to be getting all the hand-me-downs from both Eric's brother and sister, instead of us. Emily has girls, so I couldn't get the clothes, but she has talked about giving us so much stuff...stuff that I now know will probably go to Heather.

How selfish is that?

I know that they will really need it more than me. I know that they do not have money to buy things like we will, but honestly we don't have all that much *extra* money either. I think that it is great for all first time parents to have at least some good hand-me-downs. I guess I'll just wait and see how all this plays out.

1 comment:

Randi said...

Your not being selfish, you are being honest... (((hugs)))