
This is a baby crib very similar to the one that we got....
We got both over the weekend, and paid $400 for both. I LOVE the hutch, and the crib is okay. Probably not what I would have picked out, but I think it will work just fine. I did want black or wood tone, but white is very nice too. I found that the hutch is a Bassett Furniture piece, and that we have quite a few stores in GA that sell Bassett furniture. I would like to buy the 'hutch' piece that goes on top of the changing table. It looks very nice. And the bed isn't a convertible bed, but that is okay, because we will use if again for our future kids.

2 comments:
that's a great deal Natalie! Everyone told us not to get a changing table, just use the floor but ours has been invaluable (as the owners of a home with NO closet or storage space). Can't wait to see the pics when you put it all together!
It looks great Nat! I didn't want white either, but it was all I could find in a style I liked... and in the end, I love how the white looks in the nursery. I'm sure your nursery is going to look amazing!
Post a Comment