Our vacation was great. The resort was FABULOUS! Very nice. Huge pool with grill poolside, starbucks and pizza hut on the grounds, super nice rooms, game room, etc. The location was perfect, right beside the nice outlet mall that I wanted to go to and very close to Disney. I took lots of pictures, so I can upload them later. We went swimming everyday, and took a afternoon nap everyday too. Shopping was NOT as good as I expected, but Eric did surprise me by buying me a pair of shoes - which I love.
He went to the Nike Store without me, and we had already gone in once, but I'm so picky that I didn't find anything I wanted. Well, he decided that he was going to have to buy a pair himself or I would be wearing my old shoes forever. I've already started getting complements on them.
We went to Animal Kingdom on Monday and it was fun. Not quite as much fun as all the other times, but still fun. I didn't last very long before I was so tired I was miserable. We ate at the Rain Forest Cafe and then left around lunch. The animals are so gorgeous (most of them) and it is so neat how Disney can really make you feel like your in Africa.
We spent way too much on food while we were gone, and I think I gained about 5 lbs. Hopefully some of it will go away after a few days back here. We will see...
1 comment:
Glad to hear your trip went well Natalie!! We can't wait to take our kiddo's to Disney. And sorry you had to get rid of your car - but you will get another someday!
Post a Comment