"There is something in the air, There is something in the air" - this is what I was yelling in my sleep last night, which woke Eric up in a panic. I was talking in my sleep again. This is the third time this week that I have woke him up to me saying something odd, but just loud enough to make his heart race. Poor guy.
I was getting a headache, so I got up and went around and talked with a few of my friends, and it went away. I sit back down at my desk, and it starts hurting again almost immediately. Weird.
So, the u/s is in Macon. Which is about 30 minutes away. My favorite (not online) scrapbooking store, "Scrap, Paper, Sisters" is in Macon, right next door to my favorite restaurant (Olive Garden) so maybe just maybe we can go by tonight on the way home. Eric isn't very patient when it comes to shopping, so I might wait until I can go without him, but it would be neat to go and buy some stuff for the baby book...
1 comment:
what is it? what is it? I want an update!! share!!!!
Post a Comment