My cousin Joey is down from New York for a few days. He is working as a comedian doing stand-up and he also has a few other jobs to keep him going - like working for a catering service and a bar. Tomorrow night he has a gig at a local bar, and I really wish I could see him, but bars are so smokey that I don't think it would be good for the baby to go. So, Grandma is fixing some dinner and we are all getting together to see him. He only gets to come down about once a year, so this should be fun.
We started painting the furniture last night...and I think it might just look good when we are done. I've only done the primer coat, but it looks like it will look nice after a few coats of white paint. I sanded half of the chest, and left the other half unsanded to see if I really needed to sand before painting. The part that I sanded seemed to dry quicker, but this morning I couldn't tell any difference between the two.
Peyton is starting to hurt me some. A few times last night he moved in a way that hurt, and I had to change positions. I really hope he stays head down, but with all this movement I'm wondering if he is doing cartwheels in there. I'm also starting to hurt between my legs. I thought maybe I was just sore one morning (it hurts the most when I wake up) but I've been hurting every morning for awhile now, so I think my body might be slowly getting ready for his delivery.
I'm getting so excited about my shower. Quite a few things have been bought off the registry, things that we really need...but I'm also excited to get to open the gifts and look at all the baby stuff. Then we can come home, and organize it all. FUN!
Gloria is coming to see me...and I'm so excited. I hope we get to spend a few hours together besides at the shower. We will have to wait and see.
No comments:
Post a Comment